THE NEW AND UP TO DATE BLOG FOR PICTURES IS

Sign up and new photos will be sent you by email.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

THE GARDENS THAT FELL INTO THE SEA - A REVERSE CHALLENGE

Remember the challenge, a couple of weeks ago? Gordon Mason of Catapult to Mars sent me a poem and asked if I could come up with a picture to go with it. The result was The Fall of Sandsfoot Castle . (You can read the poem if you click the castle photo and follow the links.)

Anyway . . . I sent him a picture in return and challenged him to come up with a poem to match.

This photo

The poem he wrote is at on his blog A Catapult to Mars today (27th January) at The Gardens That Fell Into The Sea.
.
Anyone else want to issue a challenge?
.
P.S. Scroll down this page for a bigger picture.
Lucy Corrander - The Gardens that Fell Into the Sea - 13th January 2009
P.P.S. There's more about this landslip at Loose and Leafy - Blood and Buddleia.

2 comments:

Mariaberg said...

Hi,

Thank you for stopping by my blogg - you were looking at Two old men holding eachs other.
The comment you wrote made tears come to my eys how sweet of you parent , sorry for your mother dead.

My favorite he is still the wall and the top of the stairs.

This one it made med smile - yes it really looks like the garden has felling into the sea.

I am really sorry that my English is not very good. I love your language, to read, speak an listen to but write it is difficult.

Now I will look around,
MB

Why don´t you join http://365photosin2009.wordpress.com/

Lucy Corrander said...

Hello Maria.

Welcome - and I hope you'll be a frequent visitor at PICTURES JUST PICTURES.

And your English! Well done!

I didn't know about the 365 Photo Challenge so thanks for mentioning it.

I've taken a look and, although it's interesting, I don't think it's my kind of thing - I would feel too constrained by the 'themes'. I prefer to do my own thing and, mostly, that means responding to what I see as I go along.

Best Wishes

Lucy

Oh! And thank you for the Blotanical Fave. I very much appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...